What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address
- Any demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided only if you have asked us to do so.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do or do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies except; to provide products or services you’ve requested from our website or instore, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We are responding to legal action and exercising our rights to defend legal claims.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Ocha and Garth, Suite 367 Henry House, 275 New North Road, London N1 7AA.
At any time you can edit your Ocha and Garth account information, including your address and contact details. You cannot change the name, address, contact details of existing order details of existing orders, but you can change your order by contacting email@example.com
We reserve the right to send you certain communications that we consider to be part of our service to your account without allowing you to opt out of receiving them. This communication will provide you with information such as: the status of your order, the status of your refund and other administrative messages. You can remove your account to stop receiving these messages. Please note that if you place an order with this site we will keep a secure and permanent record of your details as entered at the time of order purely for financial purposes.
Third Party Data Processors
We have chosen a secure set of digital partner to help us provide the best possible service to you online and in-store. These partners could be one of the following:
- Business partners, licensees, suppliers, service providers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. Third parties are only authorised by us to use or disclose the information we provide them, to the extent necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Third party fraud screening agents for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We have relationships with carefully selected third parties who may also set cookies during your visit to be used for remarketing purposes – in other words to show you different products and services based on what you appear to be interested in. This type of advertising is designed to provide you with a selection of products based on what you’re viewing on this site, these products are then presented to you by our business partners when you visit other selected websites. The adverts may highlight products you’ve viewed, alternative styles and colours, as well as products from other categories deemed relevant to your browsing history. The technology behind these adverts is based on cookies.
The information we don't collect
Credit/Debit Card Information - we use a third party payment processor to handle this information securely. None of your Credit/Debit card information is stored anywhere on this site.
How do we protect your data
- We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. For example, all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and any payment transactions will be encrypted. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- Unfortunately, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Children under the age of eighteen may not shop on this website without the consent of their legal representatives.
How long do we keep your information for?
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
|Purpose||Data Kind||Sessional or Persistent?|
|Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc..)||Unique Token||Sessional|
storefront and checkout.shopify.com
|Used by our internal stats tracker to record the number of visits to the shop||None||Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit|
storefront and checkout.shopify.com
|Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer||None||Expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day|
|Stores information about the contents of your cart||Unique token||Persistent for 2 weeks|
|Stores session information for the checkout process||Unique token||Sessional|
|If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access||Unique token||Indefinite|